CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

maandag 23 mei 2011

A layout a day, playdatecafe en case study

As I mentioned in a previous post I also love making layouts and well I'm planning to post a layout a day for this week.
I start with this layout based on the sketch that was provided by Marjolein from the scrapotheekforum to play along with their challenge.
Zoals ik al eerder schreef maak ik ook nog altijd graag lay-outs. Ik heb me dan ook voorgenomen om deze week iedere dag een lootje te plaatsen.
Ik begin met een lootje gemaakt voor de kwartaalchallenge van het scrapotheekforum gebaseerd op de onderstaande geleverde sketch.





Gebruikte materialen;
P.P; my mind's eye stella en rose hattie, journalingkaartjes hattie, bruin touwtje, bedeltje hattie, american crafts thickers.


Ofcourse I also have some cards for you to show, can't help it.
The following card is based on the colorpalette from the playdatecafe blog.
Uiteraard heb ik ook weer wat kaartjes om te laten zien.
Het onderstaande kaartje is gebaseerd op het kleurenpalette van het playdatecafe blog.





Gebruikte materialen;
p.p; kaiserkraft, tickets kaiserkraft, letterstickertjes jenni bowlin, hampton art stempel, beige touwtje, heidi swapp bolletjesmask, embossingfolder tim holtz en quickutz embossingfolder polka dots.


Again the case study challenge blog had a beautiful card from the very talented
Sarah Martina Parker.
En wederom een hele mooie kaart op het case study challenge blog van de zeer getalenteerde Sarah Martina parker.



My take;



Gebruikte materialen:

p.p; my mind's eye stella en rose hattie, zva creative en prima marketing bloem, twill, lint van my mind's eye hattie, brad my mind's eye hattie, doilie, marianne design creatbles takjes, martha steward vlinderpons, sticker my mind's eye, zva creative strassteentjes.


So join me this week for a layout a day. Happy to have you.
Dus neem een kijkje hier deze week iedere dag een lootje ter inspiratie.

16 reacties:

Margot

grappig! we hadden dezelfde gedachte, ik plaats deze week iedere dag een kaart op mijn blog ;)

ze zijn weer prachtig Anja!

Wilma

O zeg, wat een gave layout!!! Weer dat mooie papier hè?
Je kaarten zijn ook heel mooi trouwens!

Annemieke

Heel erg gaaf alle 3!!! Super. Vind het onderste kaartje helemaal super!!
Groetjes, Annemieke

Cornelie

Vind het allemaal weer stuk voor stuk plaatjes!
Groetjes Cornelie

Fiona

Anja what a beautiful collection of inspiration you have in this post! Great use of the the PDCC colour scheme in your travel card - love your LO and other card too :) thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

dstandard

"WOW jackpot here! The layout is totally fabulous - love when someone totally rocks a guy layout and your cards are just awesome!

Dora

debbie hierboven neemt de woorden uit mijn mond, werkelijk verbazingwekkend!

M@rjan

Erg gave LO van je zoon, de foto's zijn ook superleuk! Ook dat hij op de foto wil!
En je kaarten zijn natuurlijk weer prachtig!!

Groetjes, Marjan

Andrea Ewen

What beautiful cards, Anja...the vintage accents are just perfect and the details are gorgeous! Your PDCC card colors are amazing! Love the CASE of Sarah's card, too...you are a wonderfully gifted card maker! Thanks for joining us at both the Play Date Cafe and CASE Study challenges!

Michele Gross

wonderful cards, I really love that balloon! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin

Wow, girl! You've been busy! LOVE each and every one in their own way from that FANTASTIC layout through your travel number to that gorgeous take on Sarah's creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Anja, your card for the CASE Study is exquisite! I love that you added teal, amazing detail too!

Cristina

Wow!!! Beautiful CASE. Just perfect. (And I love that Stella & Rose paper!)

Savannah O'Gwynn

WOW! I looooooove the LO and each card you created! I've been following you for awhile--and I have to say that you always amaze me! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Jean Martin

OMGoodness!!! I'm totally blown away. This is absolutely STUNNING. The colors and all that gorgeous detail!!!! I'm in love! :)

Sarah Martina

Wow! That last card took my breath away! It's all very pretty, though. :) I just love that pop of the rich teal you used on that last one - just stunning!