CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

donderdag 12 mei 2011

Twisted sketches and case study challenge

First of all I have the sketch over at twisted sketches for you. The twist is LAUGH;
Als eerste de sketch van het twisted sketches blog voor jullie. De twist is LACH;





Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock; wit bazzill, p.p.; october afternoon, twee rode knopen, rood touwtje, letterstickers cosmo cricket, quickutz embossingfolder polka dots.


And here is the challenge over at the case study challenge blog for this wek;
En dan hier de challenge van het case study challenge blog van deze week.

The card to lift:



My take;



Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, p.p. crate paper, diecuts crate paper, prima marketing bloemetje, geel/wit gestreept touwtje, geel lintje, halve doily, my favorite things die en stempels, journalingkaartje.


14 reacties:

M@rjan

Schitterende weer, Anja, vooral de lift. Heel mooi!!

Groetjes, Marjan

Miranda

Wauw een prachtige kaarten heb je weer gemaakt, super!!!!

Romy

jeetje zeg, ze zijn weer schitterend!

Dora

Holiewow! Schitterend!

Cheryl Nelson

I just LOVE coming here! So FAB!!!

Annemieke

Super leuk idee de bovenste!! gaaf is ie! De onderste is mooi...!! Die kleuren ook bij elkaar super!
Groetjes, Annemieke

Margriet

Wat een leuke kaartjes weer Anja.

Weet je wat ik me wel eens afvraag? Wat doe je met al die kaarten? Je moet inmiddels een giga-voorraad hebben. Of verstuur je ze ook allemaal?

Groetjes,
Margriet

Sarah Martina

Oh I think I just squealed with excitement! This is utterly FABULOUS!!!

M@rjan

Echt al je berichtjes weg!!Dat is niet leuk, hier is het mijne weer: ik vind je creaties stuk voor stuk weer helemaal TOP!!

Groetjes, Marjan

Jean Martin

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Sooo beautiful! I'm loving everything on it. It's a fantastic CASE!

Aimes

What fabulous cards! I adore your take on our CASE study this week: it's beautiful!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen

What a darling vintage treasure you've made here, Anja! It's delightful in every way! So glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Lynn

oh my, this is beautiful! I was thinking of the same papers when I saw the inspiration photo. LOL

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Oh wow Anja, what an amazing take on our inspiration! I see you took it pretty literal, and it turned out gorgeous!!