Twisted sketches en embellish magazine

Two more cards to show today.
First the card for the twisted sketches blog. The twist was use fabric. The flowers and the background I used are from a piece off fabric.
Vandaag twee kaartjes om te laten zien. Ik begin met het kaartje voor het twisted sketchesblog. de twist was dit keer gebruik stof. Ik heb hier zowel de bloemen als ook de strook achter de bloemen van stof gebruikt. Dit op aslan geplakt en dan uitgeknipt.

The sketch;



Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock; wit bazzill; stof, aslan, borduurnaald, sentiment stempel papertrey ink, spellbinder nestabilities, chain bangle trim pons martha steward.

Over to the card for the embellish magazine blog. I have to admit that my card was inspired by a card Wendy Mckee made the other day.
En dan nu het kaartje voor het embellish magazine blog. Mijn kaartje is geinspireerd door het werk van Wendy Mckee.



Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock; wit bazzill, p.p; october afternoon, echo park, kesi-art, cosmo cricket, wit borduurgaren, rood knoopje, rood touwtje, crafts concepts embossingfolder hartjes, ek-succes borderpons, fiskars figuurschaar scallop.

Reacties

Cornelie zei…
je eerste kaartje vind ik helemaal het einde!!!
Groetjes Cornelie
Marjan zei…
Mooi, erg mooi! Ik ben dol op wit... was je vast nog nooit opgevallen :):)
Lana zei…
Both creations beautiful! I especially love the first one. So happy card! :)
Anja,
how are you? this is so gorgeous...
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com
Sarah Martina zei…
You make such pretty cards! I love the hearts! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)
Anoniem zei…
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.
I am attempting to find things to improve
my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!
!

Have a look at my web blog; best cellulite treatment