CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

maandag 5 augustus 2013

Case Study challenge 3th anniversary.

One of my favorite challengeblogs has it's 3th anniversary and they have three different bloghops going on right now. Full with lots of insipration by the designteam the alumni and the muses over these three years. And that's not all go over there and see what beautiful prizes they have all you have to do is visit all the blogs and leave the designers some love how easy is that.

Een van mijn favorite challengeblogs viert z'n 3de verjaardag. Ze vieren dit met maar liefst drie bloghops verdeeld over 6 dagen en je hebt nog steeds tijd om mee te hoppen. Niet alleen krijg je heel veel mooie inspiratie te zien maar ook hebben ze prachtige prijzen voor degene die de bloghops voltooid en overal een commentaar achterlaat. Hoe leuk is dat?

I couldn't pass this bloghop without making some cards and as the challenge was get inspired by here is what I came up with.
Natuutlijk kon ik deze bloghop niet laten passeren zonder kaarten dus aangezien de challenge was laat je inspireren............



On the first day of the bloghop I saw this post from Christina Kowalczyk and I had to try it for myself.
Op de eerste bloghop dag zag ik dit kaartje van Christina Kowalczyk. Uiteraard moest ik dit ook proberen.

Her cards;



My take;



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; kraft, wit en oranje bazzill, p.p; my mind's eye, die papertrey ink, enamel dots stucio calico.


On the second bloghop I saw this post from Christina MacLaren and I loved the technique, ghost stamping.
Bij de tweede bloghop zag ik het kaartje van Christina MacLaren en ook dit wou ik graag proberen.

The backgroundstamp I used is not really suitable for this technique but I somehow like the outcome of this card.
Gonna try that ghost stamping once more.
De achtergrondstempel die ik heb gekozen is niet zo geschikt voor deze techniek maar ik ben tevreden met het kaartje. Ga de techniek nog vaker gebruiken.

Her card;

My take;


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en kraft bazzill, stempel clearly besotted stamps, wood veneer studio calico, enamel dots studio calico, twine, achtergrondstempel studio calico.


1 reacties:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Oh Anja, you make my heart sing once again! What a wonderful "fan" you are to have! Love them so much :)