CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

zaterdag 1 maart 2014

Two more...........................

This is my second post for today if you want to see my card for Crazy for CAS please look HERE.
Dit is alweer mijn tweede berichtje voor vandaag. Als jullie mijn kaartje voor het crazy for CAS blog willen zien dan kijk even HIER.

The first card I would like to share with you is based upon the challenge over at the colour ME blog and the sketch from the cas(-e) this sketch blog.
Het eerste kaartje wat ik wil laten zien is gebaseerd op twee challenges namelijk de kleurenchallenge van het colour me blog en de sketch van het cas(-e) this sketch blog.

 
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en zwart , lil 'inkers design die, stempels hero arts, pijlstempels reverse confetti, spatstempels SU, alwaysdie SSS, wink of stella glitterpen clear, glossy accents.
 
The next card is based upon three challenges, the technique form the make it monday challenge # 153, the challenge from the case study challenge blog and the challenge from simonsaysstampblog wednesdaychallenge.
Het volgende kaartje is maar liefst voor drie challenges, de make it monday challenge van PTI, de challenge van casestudy en de challenge van het simonsaysstampblog.
 
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; groen en wit waterproof papier, stempels PTI, watermark inkt, wit embossingpoeder, heatgun, distressmarkers, scaloop borderdie PTI, labeldie PTI, wit touwtje, bloemetjes, plakparels action, blauw lint, ronde hoekpons, headpin.
 
And I just found out that I am featured in the new newsletter from PTI with THIS card ( the second in that post)  can I tell you that I'm slightly proud an very honored.
En ik zag net dat ik met deze kaart ( de tweede in dat bericht) in de nieuwsbrief van PTI sta. Jullie kunnen je wel voorstellen dat ik best wel trots ben en voel me zeer vereerd.
 
 
 
 

11 reacties:

Colleen

Anja, I am not a bit surprised, you are one talented lady and every project you make has my jaw drop..."why didn't I think of that"? You are amazing and deserve the recognition!

Great cards, too!

Deepti

Beautiful cards :) love those elephants !!

Laura Sterckx

These cards are both so pretty! I love the adorable elephants on the first card! The colors and flowers on the second card look amazing! Thanks you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Rosemary

your Colour Me card is absolutely adorable, anja!! thanks so much for playing along with us each week!! your second card is so very pretty!

Judith

Super mooi! Die kleuren... wow!

Katie Melhus

2 beautiful cards, Anja but I especially love your little elephants! What a lovely use of the challenge colors! So glad you're playing along this week at Colour Me...!

Tara Bourgoin

Wow, those elephants are so, so sweet! I love the background they are on with those little hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

José

Ze zijn weer super Anja, allebei, mooie kleuren en die olifantjes zijn zo leuk

Jeanne J

HI Anja - Your first card i s so sweet, but the second one is totally amazing. Lots of bold color and fab details!

Maureen Merritt

Oh my goodness, this card is stunning! I love the background you created. Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

Leigh Penner

Wonderful cards! I especially love the first one -- it's so sweet!