CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

dinsdag 15 april 2014

Case study........

 

Today I have a card based upon the challenge over at the case study challenge blog. I also combined it with the sketch over at the retrosketchesblog.
Vandaag een kaartje voor het case study challenge blog. Dit heb ik tevens gecombineerd met de sketch van het retrosketchesblog.





Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; echo park, touwtje, stempels SSS, spellbinder nestabilities ster, vellum, sequins lawn fawn.

Over at case study challenge they also have a design team call challenge. Since I Always play along with their challenges I thought why not give it a try?
You have to pick a piece of artwork that pushes you out of your comfort zone and inspired by your personal "muse".
Bij case study challenge houden ze tevens een design team call challenge en aangezien ik toch al bijna elke challenge meedoe dacht waarom niet een kansje wagen?
Je moest je project baseren op werk van je personal "muse"en iets wat je uit je comfort zone haalt.

I find it hard to describe my style, I think I really don't have an own style I try everything and I like everything.
I am inspired by a lot of people but one of them inspires me Always and that's; Jennifer Mcquire.
So I picked THIS piece of art work and since I am new to watercoloring I thought this would push me.
Ik vind het moeilijk om mijn stijl te beschrijven. Eerlijk gezegd denk ik dat ik helemaal geen eigen stijl heb, vind alles leuk en wil ook graag alles proberen. Heel veel mensen inspireren me dan ook maar een van de personen die me wel heel erg inspireerd is Jennifer Mcquire. Dus koos is DIT kaartje van haar en watercoloring is toch nog steeds een nieuwe uitdaging voor mij.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; watercolor paper, p.p; echo park, stempels SSS, distress markers, watermark inkt, witte embossingpoeder, heatgun.
 

8 reacties:

JJ Bolton

What wonderful cards! The first one is so much fun! Love the bright colors you used:) And your flower card is just beautiful! You did that technique perfectly!

Jeanne J

Anja the first card is like a breath of fresh air - lots of bright colors ! The watercolor roses are so soft and romantic. What a contrast between the two different styles!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

You never cease to amaze me with your versatility and style! Two amazing cards :)

Jaclyn Miller

Beautiful work. That first card with all of its angles and texture is fabulous!

Erin

Beautiful! I really like the bright colors. :)

Thanks for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

Vickie Z

Gorgeous.. Both of them!!

wienerhoneymooners

Amazing, you nailed it alright!!!!! Yay!

Chaitali Narla

Wow those are gorgeous cards! Very different and both very beautiful! You are a style chameleon! :) You can totally adapt to and create in any style!