Create a smile........

Hi there this is my second post for today. Some time ago I mentioned there was a new blog in town and not only the blog but there will be new stamps soon. I can't wait to see those great new stamps. I am talking about the blog; Create a smile from Christine Drogt if you haven't visited her or the new blog you should definitly do so it's amazing.
Hoi allemaal alweer mijn tweede berichtje voor vandaag. Een tijdje geleden heb ik jullie verteld dat er een nieuw blog in de lucht is en niet alleen dit blog maar er komen ook hele leuke nieuwe stempels uit. Ben zeer benieuwd naar deze stempels.
Ik heb het dus over het blog; Create a smile van Christine Drogt. Als je haar niet kent en haar blog nog niet bezocht hebt moet je dat zeker doen want het is meer dan de moeite waard.

The stamps will be launched somewhere this summer but in the meanwhile there is lots going on at the blog and at facebook. So come on and join in the fun , they are giving away a guest designer spot and who doesn't want to be the first one to get these new stamps?
De stempels zullen ergens rond de zomer op de markt komen maar in de tussentijd is er vanalles te doen op het blog en facebook. Dus neem snel een kijkje en doe gezellig mee want wie wil er nu niet als eerste deze leuke stempels ontvangen en een guest designer worden?



So here is my attempt to maybe be that person, hopefully. Wish me luck.
Dus bij deze mijn poging om die persoon te worden, misschien? hoop van wel duimen jullie voor mij?

I choosed the first freebie the cute little Birdy. I always like to try new techniques so I had to try the technique Christine showed in THIS post. Since I am not good at colouring I only have a few copics in my possession and distress markers. I tried to incorporate the colors from the create a smile blog into my card. Made a family so I had to give the father a bow and a mustache. I gave them also lots of glimmer with a wink of stella pencil but somehow I never manage to get this at the picture. The eyes and the belly got some glossy accents too.
Ik heb de digitale freebie the birdy gekozen en een nieuwe techniek die Christine op haar blog liet zien gebruikt. Ik ben niet echt bedreven in het inkleuren en heb dan ook maar een paar markers in mijn bezit. Ik wou de kleuren van het create a smile blog terug laten komen in mijn kaartje. Heb papa voorzien van een strikje en een snor en het geheel voorzien van glitter moeilijk te zien want ik slaag er maar niet in om dit op de foto te krijgen. De ogen en het buikje zijn ook nog geaccentueerd met glossy accents.





Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; kraft en wit, zwarte fineliner, spellbinder nestabilities cirkel, hoekpons, digitale stempels create a smile, overige stempels mama elephant, speechbubble x-cuts, glossy accents, wink of stella glitterpen clear, tim holtz embossingfolder.

Reacties

corryskaart zei…
hoi anja
wat een schat van een kaart erg leuk met die uilen en gave bewerking!
groetjes corry
Anni zei…
Hi Anja,
I really love your coloring! And what a great idea to use the colors of Create a Smile! Great embossing, too!
Thanks so much for taking part in our Guest Designer search!
Anni
Christine zei…
Anja, it's so cool that you used our colours, hee hee. The guy with the mustache is so funny! Thanks for all your support, you're a gem!
Christine