Crazy for CAS # 56

Hello on this saterday another challenge over at the crazy for CAS blog and this time we have a sketch for you.
Hoi allemaal een fijne zaterdag gewenst en voor vandaag een nieuwe challenge op het crazy for CAS blog en wel een sketch.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; rood en wit, p.p; ? spellbinder en lil'inkers design dies, stempels clearly besotted stamps, vellum, rood en zilver embossingpoeder.
 
Now hop over to the crazy for CAS blog for more inspiration by the team and for the sponsor.
Neem nu maar snel een kijkje op het Crazy for CAS blog voor meer inspiratie door het team en voor de sponsor.

Reacties

Els zei…
Schitterend mooie kaart vind ik dit.
Groetjes, Els
Colleen zei…
Oh, this is so darn clever!! Love those little birds!
Margot zei…
Ohhhh ik ben helemaal verliefd op dit kaartje!
Wat een superleuke vertaling van de schets! Echt zo schattig met die vogeltjes!
Monika Reeck zei…
Hi Anja I see your DT card on the Crazy For CAS challenge and I love how you did with the sketch the DP is so yummy and the image is so sooo cuuteeee and nice idea with the sentiment..I love your cute card...hope you like to visiting me back I am the participant number 20 if you want to see my creation..and if you could leave me some love too I will be soo happy..best regards from the neighbourland...Germany, Monika