Some more........

For today I have three more cards for you.
They are all based upon the classes over at the onlinecardclasses.
Vandaag drie kaartjes om met jullie te delen allemaal gebaseerd op de onlinecard classes.

Dag # 10 finishing touches........

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempel clearly besotted stamps, goud en wit embossingpoeder.

 Dag # 11 Hiding mistakes....


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en rood, p.p; action, vellum, witte embossingpoeder, stempels lawn fawn, dies lawn fawn.
 
Dag # 13 having fun...
 
Over at Colleen's blog I found a free digital image she used for her card and I loved it. So I went over to the blog from Marianne Walker to get it myself and went to work with it. I loved coloring it. I think it's beginning to look like real coloring but I still have to practice a lot. It's a pity that the classes have come to an end but I am sure I am going to look at them pretty regularly in the future. Loved the classes and learned a lot.
Op het blog van Colleen kwam ik een leuke gratis digitale afbeelding tegen die ik ook graag wou inkleuren. Dus ging ik naar het blog van Marianne Walker waar hij vandaan kwam en heb hem ook geprobeerd in te kleuren. Het begint al aardig te lukken maar ik zal toch nog de nodige oefening nodig hebben vrees ik.
Helaas zijn de onlinecardclasses afgelopen maar ik weet zeker dat ik ze nog vaak zal raadplegen in de toekomst. Heb er in ieder geval een boel van geleerd.
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; lila, zwart en wit, digtale afbeelding, stempel sentiment clearly besotted stamps, copic markers.

Stay tuned in about 2 hours I will be back with a post for the create a smile blog.
Blijf in de buurt want over ongeveer twee uurtjes ben ik weer terug met een berichtje voor het create a smile blog.

Reacties

Margot zei…
Die #11 is interessant! Wat is het verborgen foutje? ;)
Colleen zei…
AWESOME!! So glad you colored that little girl!!