Cuttlebug be inspired challenge # 55 and cardpatterns 39

In this card I combined two challenges; over at cuttlebug be inspired blog there was another nice challenge. It's all about your favorite things. You had to make a card using favorite things. I used the sketch from cardpatterns # 39.

Here are some of my favorite things;
** I used the My favorite things stamps.
** They are about my favorite drink coffee.
** Spending coffee with friends
** The colors are my favorites.
** I used one of my favorite sketchblogs Cardpatterns
** I used a favorite embellishment flowers.
** My favorite cuttlebug embossingfolder swiss dots
** My favorite spellbinder nestabilitie.

Bij deze kaart heb ik twee challengeblogs gecombineerd. Bij het cuttlebug be inspired blog moest je iets maken wat ging over je favoriete dingen. De sketch voor de kaart is van cardpatterns.

The sketch I used from cardpatterns:



Here is my take on both challenges. I once again used the papers I got from Manita.



Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock; bazill chandler, p.p. pink paislee fetching, prima marketing bloemen, krulkoord, spellbinder nestabilities, cuttlebug embossingfolder swiss dots, my favorite things stempels, schuurpapier, beige borduurgaren, bruine inkt, pearls basic grey, knoopje.


Reacties

Romy zei…
Wauw, supermooi kaartje zeg! Dat papier is ook heel erg mooi.
Dora zei…
Dat is super gedaan, alles in één, ik kan dat niet. Mooie kaart weer!
dstandard zei…
Love the stamp and the colors!
MadeByMaly zei…
Ik vind hem weer helemaal super Anja.
Martha zei…
Prachtig kaartje weer Anja!!!!
Groetjes,
Martha
Ingrid zei…
Mooie uitwerking van de sketch.
whoistracy zei…
This is perfect Anja! And I love that it's full of all of your favorites.
Peet zei…
Wat supermooi, anja!!
Anja your work is so beautiful and fresh..
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com