Sketchy thursday

I played along with the sketchy thursdayblog for the second time. I used the papers I got from Marianne (MadeByMaly) as designwork.
Ik heb wederom meegedaan met de sketchy thursday sketch en heb hierbij de papiertjes van imaginisce gebruikt die ik van Marianne kreeg als designwerk.

De sketch:





Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; kraft bazill, p.p;imaginisce scooters vacation, fiskars borderpons accolade, zwarte fineliner, zwart borduurgaren, bruine thickers american crafts.


Reacties

Laurie Marmon zei…
Very cute take on the Sketchy Thursday sketch. I like how you added "on the road" words as one of the elements. I too also added a little something in the top right corner. Great minds think alike! Thanks for sharing your layout.
Romy zei…
Wat een gave fotostrip zo. Super gedaan! Ik vind de cirkel trouwens ook erg mooi.
niekolken zei…
die is mooi he!!!
Marjan zei…
Vind het een erg gave layout geworden!!
Dora zei…
Erg gaaf, die cirkels leggen echt de aandacht op de foto's knap gedaan zo!
Margot zei…
supergave lo, de sketch is erg leuk!
Pink Heather zei…
Love your stitched circle. I love your take on the sketchy thursday sketch.
Tessa Buys zei…
Great job! I love how bold your circle element is. And six pictures! I think that is a record for the number of photos players got into their layouts. Wonderful!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT