Cas(-e) this sketch

 

And here my take on this weeks sketch over at the cas(-e) this sketch blog. I would also like to link it to the festive Friday blog.
En hier dan mijn uitwerking van het cas(-e) this sketch blog. Deze laat ik ook meedoen bij het festive fridayblog.







Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, wendy vecchi embossingpasta, dies en stempels papertrey ink, sentimenststempel my favorite things, watermark inkt, zilver embossingpoeder, zilveren rhinestones, stencil studio calico, transparante sheets.

Reacties

karen h zei…
Lovely card - great cool / wintery feel with the color choices!
Leigh Penner zei…
Oh, what a lovely take on the sketch! So pretty!
Ardyth zei…
Wonderful combination of these two challenges! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you again in 2014!
donna mikasa zei…
This is so pretty! Love the dimension from the snowflakes!
Simple, and I love the colours. Great blending of the two challenges! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Festive Friday!
Geri zei…
Another beautiful one Anja...and I see lots more from you on down in the gallery...I'm enjoying each and every one!!!;)