Less is more and more.........

Here my take on the challenge at the less is more blog; USE A BIRD, combined with the challenge over at the festive fridayblog.
Hierbij mijn uitwerking van de challenge op het less is more blog, gebruik een vogel in combinatie met een challenge van het festive Friday blog.

I would also like to link this at the simonsaysstamblog.
Deze wil ik ook linken op het simonsaysstampblog.






Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en kraft bazzill, p.p; the scrapcake, die label PTI, sentimentstempel clearly besotted, die en stempel clearly besotted, glossy accents, embossingfolder sizzix, my favorite thing cirkeldie.

Reacties

Chrissie zei…
I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit Anja.
These are both gorgeous, I love the colour combo!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Ardyth zei…
I always forget that penguins are birds (dumb, right?). This one is super sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!
debby4000 zei…
What a wonderful card and just love your cute Penquin.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby