Online card classes............

 







 This is my third post for today. yesterday started the online card classes over at the simonsaysstampblog and since I enjoyed the previous online card class insider so much I decided to participate again.
Yesterday I also counted my stash of christmascards and believe it or not I have already 113 cards!!!!!!!!! So I think I will have enough for next year already.  But that won't keep me from creating some more cards you can never have enough..........

Dit is alweer mijn derde post voor vandaag. Gisteren begon de online card class op het simonsaysstampblog en aangezien ik met veel plezier de vorige heb gevolgd dacht ik deze wil ik ook graag volgen.
Toevallig heb ik ook net mijn kerstkaarten voorraad geteld en ik heb er al 113!!!!!!!!!! Ben dus al ruim klaar maar ik ga gewoon door je kunt er tenslotte niet genoeg hebben toch?

So here is my take on the first card from the class it's a beautiful card from Kristina Werner with a nice gift pocket. Since I like to incorporate different challenges I would also like to link this to the merry monday blog and the clearly besotted blog.

Dus bij deze mijn eerste kaartje voor deze online card classes een hele leuke kaart van Kristina Werner met een gift pocket. Aangezien ik helemaal verslaafd ben aan diverse challenges wil ik deze kaart ook mee laten doen bij merry monday en clearly besotted.






 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, bruin ribbelkarton, washi-tape, stempels clearly besotted, stella wink pen wit, witte pen, ronde hoekpons, twine, vellum, spellbinder nestabilitie.
 

Reacties

Colleen zei…
OMG, this is so cute Anja. You really came through with a winner! Thank you for letting me know about the win...I hadn't gotten that far in my blog roll yet!
Unknown zei…
OOH!! I LOOOVE your card! the embossed brown paper looks like a cookie or biscuit. VERY CUTE!
Margot zei…
wauw! wat veel!!!! deze is ook weer erg leuk!
Marj zei…
What a cute card! Love it!
MarjR
Bonnie zei…
This sweet penguin is a lovely way to give a gift card! Super cute! Thanks, Anja, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!
Notes by Nina zei…
This is such a sweet card, the little penguin is adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
Karen Davis zei…
I am seriously impressed with the 113 christmas cards Anja. You are an active cardmaker. This one has your usual wonderful flair. The wee penguin is a cutie and the card is a fabulous way to give a gift card. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday.
Unknown zei…
sweet and beautiful card
I like the penguin
Unknown zei…
Super cute card! I can't believe you've already made 113 cards! Very impressive!
Mandy LaCroix zei…
LOVE your penguin! What a cute card!
Kim S zei…
This guy is charming in chocolate and red - a perfect choice. And I love how you have carried the hearts inside for the gift card.
Patti zei…
Love that adorable penquin. Great gift card holder.
Lesley zei…
What an adorable card. Love the rounded corners and the cute penguin, Anja!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!
Stephanie zei…
You always know which patterns go great together! Love that little gift pocket too :) Thank you very much for playing alone with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x