Online card classes.....

And my third post for today. Since I am participating in the online card classes there will be several posts a day I think due to all the cards I create.
This one is a pretty card by Joy Taylor and ofcourse I also used it for the challenge over at the CAS(-e) this sketch blog.
Alweer mijn derde post voor vandaag. Aangezien ik meedoe met de online card classes zullen er de komende dagen meerdere berichtjes per dag komen omdat ik ook veel verschillende kaarten maak.
Dit keer een leuk kaartje gemaakt door Joy Taylor en uiteraard gecombineerd met de sketch van het cas(-e) this sketch blog.






Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, grijs, groen en perzik bazzill, martha steward pons, hero arts achtergrond stempel, wit embossingpoeder, watermark inkt, heatgun, merry die papertrey ink, enamel dots studio calico, sentimentstempel hero arts.

Reacties

Unknown zei…
These 2 cards are GORGEOUS! I can't try this technique yet because I don't have a die cutting machine yet. I guess I could try it on my silhouette portrait but I'm not sure it will cut through 2 layers of paper nicely. Great designs!
You're card is awesome!! Great job! I love it!
Leigh Penner zei…
Oh, I love how you die cut the word from your strips of card stock! Fabulous card!
Angèle zei…
Wat ontzettend gaaf gedaan Anja!
Betty zei…
Really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.
donna mikasa zei…
What a pretty color combo and I love how you die cut the sentiment into the design!
Lisa A. zei…
A WONDERFUL card, Anja!! LOVE the colors and the die cut sentiment...sweet:)!!