Onlinecardclasses day # 5

And here my take on the beautiful card made by Laura Bassen. I had to improvice since I don't ( yet) have the stencil she used instead I used a chevron stencil from studio calico.
En wederom prachtige kaartjes van Laura Bassen maar ik moest improviseren daar ik niet in het bezit was van de stencil die zij gebruikte, Ik heb een chevronstencil van studio calico gebruikt.


HIS
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, spellbinder nestabilitie, sentimentstempel PTI, hulst clearly besotted, chevronstencil studio calico.
 
HERS

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, spellbinder nestabilitie, sentimentstempel PTI, clearly besotted stempel hulst, chevron stencil studio calico.

Reacties

Karinska zei…
Great cards, looks lovely with that stencil. I really like the colors you choose for the female card, they go together really well!