Seize the sketch # 9 and more



Another card I would like to share with you today. It's based upon the sketch over at the seize the sketch blog. I would also like to link it to the festive fridayblog and the simonsaysstampblog.
Nog een kaartje wat ik met jullie wil delen vandaag. Het is naar aanleiding van de sketch op het seize the sketch blog en wil ik tevens linken bij het festive fridays blog en bij het simonsaysstampblog.







Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; kraft en wit bazzill, p.p; the scrapcake, my favorite thing die, die en stempels clearly besotted, glossy accents, creme borduurgaren, labeldie PTI.

Reacties

~amy~ zei…
This is darling anja! Love the gingham!
Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!
Miranda V zei…
Mooi! Super leuk ook door het rendiertje.
redscrap zei…
wat lief....., rood en kraft kleur een geweldige combi
Ardyth zei…
That big red nose makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you again in 2014!
Lorraine A zei…
Gorgeous card Anja :-) I love the little rudolph and all the details ,, totally adorable ,, LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Karen M zei…
I love the colours you have used here, Anja. The little reindeer is adorable. Perfect for both the sketch and the theme x
Sandi zei…
What a happy little card....it makes me smile!
buggin2stamp zei…
What a fun card. I love the adorable little reindeer and the fabulous red and white plaid.
Melissa
PERFECT for a child! I love this one!!
Julie C. zei…
Very cute reindeer and love that bright red nose! Lovely fun card! ^_^
Cyndi zei…
Very cute and creative!
Ang zei…
This is so cute, love that fun little reindeer.
Ang