52 weeks for christmas

I'm sorry I'm a day to late for this challenge since it's already Friday but nevertheless here is my card.
Sorry ik ben een dag te laat voor deze challenge maar hier is toch mijn wekelijkse donderdag kerstkaartje.

I made it with the left over form this card.
Ik heb het gemaakt met de restjes van dit kaartje.



Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, dies memorybox, wink of stella glitterpen clear, plakparels kruidvat,embossingfolder sizzix, ronde hoekpons, sentimentstempel clearly besotted.

Reacties

Colleen zei…
LOVE your colors, Anja!! And I have admired that die cut...you are just too clever! Love the first one you did and now this one too!
Bonnie zei…
Love these trees and that snowy background! Fantastic non-traditional colors!
Colleen zei…
And now friend, CONGRATULATIONS on your BIG Festive Friday WIN!! Awesome job doing all those challenges, not once but twice! You are amazing!
Marfien zei…
Het is mij een raadsel hoe het kan dat je "te laat" bent met een kerstkaart, zeker te lang naar mijn mooie prijs gekeken ha ha
lief kaartje is dit, zijn de bomen soms een stans? ik zag ze al eerder bij jou
groet, Marfien
Maroeska zei…
Hi Anja. First of all, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I really love this card of yours, very nice colors!