CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

zondag 16 februari 2014

CAS on sunday # 27 Masculine Card

And the new challenge over at the CAS on sunday blog is all about making a masculine card.
En de nieuwe challenge van het CAS on sunday blog is maak een mannenkaart.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzill, achtergrondstempel SU, stempels papertrey ink, brads.
 
Go over to the blog for some more inspiration by the team and find out about the prize you can win.
Neem maar snel een kijkje op het blog voor verdere inspiratie van het team en de prijs die je kunt winnen.

12 reacties:

Janneke de Jong

Super mooie kaart Anja ;o)

Zw@@n

Geweldig leuke kaart weer, Anja!

Margot

gaaf!

Carole

This is a super cool masculine card. That grid stamp is showing up every where, and it really backs up your card with some interest.

Nicole Parmentier

Leuke kaart weer Anja! De 'schroefjes' in de hoeken maken het helemaal af!

Julia Aston

What a fun, fun guy card! love that grid background and the perfect sentiment!

Darnell J Knauss


This is a PERFECT man card and a perfect card for me to say what I say sometimes when I think a card is just right for a challenge: YOU NAILED IT, Anja!! Hugs, Darnell

Cindy Groh

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Yvon van Heugten Doensen

Super mooi Anja en johan mocht hem in ontvangst nemen.

Darnell J Knauss

I just remembered and saw that you are on the DT at this challenge, Anja, so no wonder you NAILED it! Phew, otherwise you would have won it, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

Huguenot Girl

Great card - love it!
Nicole

Shelly

LOVE this! So very cool! :)