Coffee loving cardmakers bloghop take # 3

Hi there for today another card for the coffee loving cardmakers bloghop. It's already day 4 of this awesome bloghop and wow if you haven't visited you should do so because there are tons of prizes to win and lots and lots of inspiration. There are already 237 linked up cards and still counting, awesome.
Hoi vandaag wederom een kaartje voor het coffee loving cardmakers blog. Alweer dag # 4 en als jullie nog niet geweest zijn het is echt de moeite waard geweldige sponsoren en zo ontzettend veel inspiratie. Er zijn al 237 kaartjes gelinkt, wow.

Print


Here is another card from me. I saw this cupstamp used by one of the participants and released I also owned it but had never inked it up so here we are....
Hier dan mijn kaartje. Ik zag deze koffiekop stempel bij een van de deelnemers en realiseerde me dat ik deze ook in mijn bezit heb maar nog nooit gebruikt heb. Dus dat werd tijd......

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; Amy tangerine, ronde hoekpons, stempel koffiekop PTI, overige stempels clearly besotted en create a smile, copics, spellbinder nestabilitie en lil'inkers design die.


Challenge;

Retrosketches;



I have also a give-away for you please visit THIS post to find out about it.
Ik geef ook een blog candy weg dus bezoek DIT bericht voor het hoe en wat........

Be back tomorrow for another coffee card.
En kom morgen weer terug voor een andere koffiekaart.

Reacties

Celeste Goff zei…
So pretty! I love the gorgeous daffodils!
CarlavdM zei…
Net je leuke kaart op de Coffee hop gezien.
Echt een voorjaarskaartje.
LOVE those daffodils! A perfect spring card!
Lori Kobular zei…
Such a beautiful Spring card! Those daffodils make me smile!!
Nancy zei…
So cheerful and fun!
nancy carroll zei…
Love the patterned paper and the cup with the awesome daffodils. Awesome spring card.
Annette Allen zei…
aww what a sweet card.. I love those flowers.. great card.
Brandi R zei…
Love the yellow! Very cute card ♥
VanessaB zei…
yellow and blue. i love! so pretty!
Denise zei…
Cute! Perfect for a cup of Joe this spring.
Very pretty. Love the colors. TFS
KT Fit Kitty zei…
This is so cute! I love the little tea cup and the daffodils!
Kim Heggins zei…
So sweet and I love those sweet daffodils.
Ann zei…
So full of spring with those daffodils.
~amy~ zei…
totally spring with the daffodils! Love it Anja!
Thanks for joining in the fun♡
Kara Lynne zei…
I love the sweet daffodils and great use of that sketch!
Anja I love your coffee inspired card, the yellow is fabulous!
ivy zei…
what a fantastic card! totally spring colors!
kellyjean zei…
Very pretty and Spring-y!
Happy Dance zei…
Daffodils are sure signs of Spring. Ours are still under snow, lol! Love these around your cup. Gorgeous card. Perfect for this hop!! Bev
So pretty and I love how you used this sketch.
Sylvia zei…
Happy Spring coffee card, Anja, love the colors in this one! Happy Wednesday and happy hopping!
D- zei…
I love your beautiful card. LOVE the daffodils. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
Annie zei…
Just gorgeous! Love the colors you used! :)
Petra Swart zei…
Die daffodils is pragtig, Anja en die blou en geel is lieflik saam!!!! Baie mooi!!!!
Michelle zei…
Love those daffodils!!!! Pretty card!
Janis zei…
Daffodils??? Now THAT is spring!!! What a pretty card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
AJ Bodine zei…
Awwww, daffodils! I knew I'd love this card as soon as I saw the tiny pic in the gallery. Great colors, it's a happy card!!
What a cheerful card! Daffodils are my favorite and bloom first here, so that really screams spring to me.
D.Ann C zei…
Cute cup... LOVE those flowers!
Helen F. zei…
So pretty and Daffodil sweet!
An'Jenic G. zei…
Beautiful card. I love the flowers.
Ceal zei…
beautiful card, love the daffodils!
Keren Baker zei…
Such a very pretty card.