Coffee Loving cardmakers bloghop WINNER!!!!!!!!!

As promised today the WINNER of my blogcandy. I have no card for you today because we had such nice spring weather here in the Netherlands so we were outside all day.
En zoals beloofd vandaag de WINNAAR van mijn blogcandy. Geen kaartje om te laten zien vandaag want het was zulk heerlijk voorjaarsweer hier dat we de hele dag buiten hebben doorgebracht.

My blogcandy;
De blogcandy;





















And the winner is; ...................................................VANESSAB.
En de winnaar is.......................................................VANESSAB.

Congrats Vanessa; please send me an email anjacurvers@gmail.com with your addy so I can send the goodies a.s.a.p.



 
 
 

Reacties

KT Fit Kitty zei…
Congratulations to Vanessa B!
AJ Bodine zei…
Congratulations Vanessa on winning some candy!
VanessaB zei…
woohoo. yay for me. thank you so very much for your generous blog candy and participating in the blog hop. it's so much fun!
New Creations zei…
Congratulations Vanessa!
Congratulations Vanessa!