Create a smile birthday bloghop......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!!!!!!



As I mentioned yesterday I would be back today with another create a smile post. This post is part of a bloghop to celebrate Christine's birthday.
My teamie's and I would like to congratulate her on this special day not only because it's her birthday but also for the kind, generous and lovely person Christine is. Although I haven't met her in real life I think I may call her a sweet friend and such a talented lady. Anika came up with the idea to do a bloghop to show her how much we appreciate her and we are all very honored to be a part of her great and still growing bussiness. Way to go Christine!!!!!!!
Zoals ik gisteren al zei heb ik vandaag wederom een create a smile post. Dit berichtje maakt deel uit van een bloghop ter ere van de verjaardag van Christine.
Mijn teamgenoten en ikke willen haar graag feliciteren op deze speciale dag. Niet alleen vanwege haar verjaardag maar ook met het feit dat ze zo'n geweldig, aardig en goedgeefs mens is. Ook al heb ik haar nog nooit in het echie ontmoet heb wel het idee dat ik haar een lieve, getalenteerde vriendin mag noemen. Anika kwam met het idee van een bloghop om te laten zien hoe erg we haar waarderen en we allemaal ontzettend trots zijn om deel uit te mogen maken van haar nog steeds groeiende bussiness. Ga zo door Christine.

Not only makes Christine the most beautiful stamps she also makes the most wonderful carddesigns so we decided CASEing her cards for this bloghop.
Christine maakt niet alleen de leukste stempels maar ze maakt er ook prachtige kaarten mee. Dus hebben we besloten om haar kaarten te liften met deze bloghop.

You should have come from the talented Terhi, but if you get lost here is the bloghop list.
Jullie komen vanaf de getalenteerde Terhi, maar als jullie verdwalen dan is hier de complete lijst.

 
I had a hard time choosing a card to CASE because I simply like all of Christine's cards so finally I choosed a recent and an older card.
Ik vond het heel erg moeilijk om een kaartje te moeten kiezen omdat ik nu eenmaal al haar kaarten prachtig vind. Dus heb ik gekozen voor een wat oudere en een recente kaart.
 
I will start with the older one from februari 24th, you can find the original post HERE.
 
Christine's card;
 
 
 
 
My CASE;
 
 
 
 
 
I loved the design of her card, the light stamping in the background and that popped up image.
I only used some different stamps, placed a critter in the helikopter and used some glossy accents to form a window. To finish the card of I used some clouds stamped on the patterned paper.
Ik vond het design van haar kaart zo mooi zeker met die gestempelde achtergrond en dat stempeltje wat naar voren komt. Heb alleen een andere stempelset gebruikt en wat wolkjes.
 
I think the sentiment expresses how much I appreciate her.
Ik denk dat het sentiment wel heel erg toepasselijk is.
 
 
 
 
Stamps;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The second card is a recent card from august 9th, you can find the Original post HERE;
 
Christine's card;
 
 
My CASE;
 
 
I loved the design of this card and all the different techniques she used and described in her video. I don't own the crackle paint so I used a very old technique salt with watercoloring for the tag. Took an older stampset for the critter and added some enamel stickers.
Ik vond ook hier het design weer heel erg leuk en al die verschillende technieken. Ik heb helaas niet de crackle verf dus heb ik een oude techniek gebruikt zout met watercoloring. Heb een oudere stempelset gepakt en wat enamel stickers toegevoegd.





Stamps;


Monsterparty, Letters and Poppin'over.



Enamel stickers;



Cool cuts;

Magical frame and Stacked pierced banners.




The next stop on the hop is........ Nina-Marie

I hope you have fun with this special birthday bloghop with lots of inspiration and please leave Christine some love either on the create a smile blog or on her personal blog.
Ik hoop dat jullie veel plezier beleven aan deze bloghop en veel inspiratie opdoen. En neem even de moeite om Christine te feliciteren op het create a smile blog, facebook of haar eigen blog.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Reacties

~amy~ zei…
seriously, what a fun hop! Love both of your cards Anja!
Absolutely stunning cards, Anja :)
ooooooooooooooooooh stuning idea!!!
Unknown zei…
SUPER cute cards!! I love them both!
Yoonsun Hur zei…
Super cute cards Anja!!!! So adorable!!
Karen Oliver zei…
Both cards are gorgeous Anja. What a lovely DT you all are.
Petra Swart zei…
Albei is tog te pragtig en oulik, Anja!!!!
Groete, Petra XX
Anni zei…
Both cards are fabulous! I love all the fantastic ideas you always come up with (I think I told you already a 100 times).
I am so happy that you are my teamie and it was such a pleasure to blog hop with you! ;)
Anni
Anja, both of your cards are fabulous ways & works with the use of Christines layouts!
Love all four cards!
Christine zei…
Eeeeek - Anja! Noth of your cards are sooo sweet! I mean - a monster flying the helicopter? This cracks me up! And your colors on that first cards are so cool. On your second card I especially love the sunglasses on the monster - you're honestly one of the most creative and clever cardmakers I know! Thanks for this fabulous birthday surprise, I feel so honored and loved. All your sweet words made my day - thank you, thank you, thank you!
Big hugs!
Christine