Tag You're It # 39 en liftchallenge # 99

For today two more cards.
Voor vandaag wederom twee kaartjes.

I would like to start with the new challenge oper at the Tag You're it blog.
Ik wil graag met de tag voor het Tag you're it blog beginnen.

The tag is from Erin Thiem. I used the design and the colors to build my tag.
Het voorbeeld is van Erin Thiem. Ik heb het ontwerp en de kleuren gebruikt voor mijn tag.

 
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels my favorite things, copics, distress ink, wolkenstencil create a smile stamps, lintje, tagdie my favorite things.
 
The second card is the card for the liftchallengeblog;
Het tweede kaartje is voor het liftchallengeblog.
 
 
 
You had to use the tecnique shown in this card. A lot of diecutting.
Maak gebruik van bovenstaande diecutting techniek.
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, watercolor papier en zwart, stempel achtergrond your next stamp, witte embossingpoeder, distress ink, dies my favorite things. Sentimentdie clearly besotted stamps, copics, wink of stella glitterpen clear, waterdroplets pretty pink posh.
 
 

Reacties

Donna zei…
Anja... Your tag is awesome... and your card so clever. X
Marjan zei…
Superlift Anja met een heel mooie achtergrond! Dank je wel voor het weer meedoen!
Margot zei…
Gaaf! Vooral die scheikundekaart is superleuk!
Jeanne J. zei…
Hi Anja! I love your tag... but your card has me captivated. A technique I MUST try! Love the little beakers with the sentiment cut out!
Angelique zei…
Je kaart is geweldig, ik ben zelf chemisch laborant dus dat glaswerk is voor mij super om te zien. Leuk met die tekst erbij.
groetjes Angelique
Cornelie zei…
Een kei in liften, maar dat wisten we al! Top ook weer deze kaart!
Tinie zei…
Wat een gave liftkaart, Anja!!
Groetjes Tinie
Love this sweet scene Anja, the dog house is so cute and great background!
Love how you used my tag for your inspiration :)
Lia zei…
Tag en kaart zijn allebei perfect gelukt!!
Super.
Lia xx
Sand Lee zei…
Love the doghouse and the swirls in the sky...very retro! xx
Kara Lynne zei…
Oh I love that sweet dog house and those wonderful clouds! Your Valentine lab is so cool!