Addicted to CAS # 91

Hi for today I have the new challenge over at the ATCAS blog.
Voor vandaag de nieuwe challenge van het ATCAS blog.

The sponsor for this challenge is Create A Smile and I used ofcourse their stamps.
De sponsor voor deze challenge is Create A Smile en uiteraard heb ik hun stempels gebruikt.




Here is my take I used stamps by create a smile;
Hier is mijn uitwerking en ik gebruikte deze stempels;

Uplifting and Penguin party


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels create a smile, copics, distress ink.

Now head over to the ATCAS blog to see what my teamies did with this challenge.
Nu maar snel naar het ATCAS blog voor meer inspiratie.

Reacties

Susan zei…
Such a cute card. Love how you cut the paper to add interest to the card. Terrific inspiration!
Great card, Anja! Love subtle coloured cut background and a bright focal image!
Sazzle Dazzle zei…
A neat and striking design and love the bold coloured helicopter.
Great idea Anja. Sarah x
Barb Ghig zei…
Oh my gosh, Anja...I really LOVE your sweet card! The helicopter is so cute and your coloring is just beautiful! Love the charming cloud papers, too!
jaydee zei…
Anja, I love your interpretation of the code word. Beautifully colored and I love that background. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week
Jaycee