CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

zaterdag 25 juni 2016

Addicted to CAS # 91

Hi for today I have the new challenge over at the ATCAS blog.
Voor vandaag de nieuwe challenge van het ATCAS blog.

The sponsor for this challenge is Create A Smile and I used ofcourse their stamps.
De sponsor voor deze challenge is Create A Smile en uiteraard heb ik hun stempels gebruikt.




Here is my take I used stamps by create a smile;
Hier is mijn uitwerking en ik gebruikte deze stempels;

Uplifting and Penguin party


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels create a smile, copics, distress ink.

Now head over to the ATCAS blog to see what my teamies did with this challenge.
Nu maar snel naar het ATCAS blog voor meer inspiratie.

5 reacties:

Susan

Such a cute card. Love how you cut the paper to add interest to the card. Terrific inspiration!

Ksenija

Great card, Anja! Love subtle coloured cut background and a bright focal image!

Sazzle Dazzle

A neat and striking design and love the bold coloured helicopter.
Great idea Anja. Sarah x

Barb Ghig

Oh my gosh, Anja...I really LOVE your sweet card! The helicopter is so cute and your coloring is just beautiful! Love the charming cloud papers, too!

jaydee

Anja, I love your interpretation of the code word. Beautifully colored and I love that background. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week
Jaycee