Addicted to CAS # 103

Hi there here is the first challenge over at the ATCAS blog for 2017.
Hoi allemaal hierbij de eerste challenge van het nieuwe jaar voor het ATCAS blog.



The sponsor for this challenge is create a smile.
De sponsor voor deze challenge is create a smile stamps.

Here is my card for this challenge;
Hierbij mijn kaartje voor deze challenge;

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; my favorite things en crate paper, stempels my favorite things, copics.

Now go over to the ATCAS blog and find out about the inspiration by the team and welcome two new designers for 2017; Ellenor Emilsson and Bobby Hagen, so great to have you and can't wait to see what you come up with.
Nu maar snel naar het ATCAS blog voor meer inspiratie en een hartelijk welkom voor onze twee nieuwe designers voor 2017.

Reacties

Barb Ghig zei…
Such a sweet image...I love how he's dreaming about devouring that poor fish :) Loving how you added your polka dot border, too! Really cute card, Anja!
Bhavana zei…
So sweet and adorable card.. Thank you for such a wonderful code word
Susan zei…
This little guy is so cute. Love this card!
Ellenor zei…
This card is SO super-cute! I love this stampset :)

Bobby zei…
This is such a cute card, Anja.
Such a cute card, Anja!
Doni High zei…
Adorable! I'm sure my cat wishes for the same thing!