Addicted to CAS # 125 SWEET

Hi it's me again with the new challenge over at the ATCAS blog.
Hoi allemaal hier ben ik weer met de nieuwe challenge van het ATCAS blog.



The sponsor for this challenge is;
De sponsor voor deze challenge is;

Create a smile stamps.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en zwart, p.p; my favorite things, stempels lawn fawn, copics, witte embossingpoeder.

Now make sure you head over to the ATCAS blog for much more sweets.
Nu maar snel naar het ATCAs blog voor nog meer inspiratie.

Reacties

Jaydee zei…
Anja, I love your gum ball machine with the gum balls with their different expressions. What a fun card and perfectly CAS
jaydee
Lindsey zei…
Hee hee! I love the different expressions on all the sweets! X
Barb Ghig zei…
Beautiful coloring and I love your clean, crisp design, Anja! Really 'sweet' card!
Susan zei…
This card is so funny! Love the sweet little gumballs!
Bobby zei…
I love your gum ball machine, Anja. The little faces would make anyone smile.
Ellenor zei…
I love this sweet card :)
Doni High zei…
Love those faces on your sweet gumballs...too cute!