Addicted to CAS # 127 MUSIC

And here is my first card for 2018 it´s based upon the new challenge over at the ATCAS blog.
En hier dan mijn allereerste kaartje voor 2018 wat gebaseerd is op de nieuwe challenge van het ATCAS blog.



The sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers.
De sponsor voor deze challenge is Happy Little Stampers.

Happy Little Stampers

And here is my take
En hierbij mijn uitwerking

 
Gebruikte materialen
Cardstock wit, stempels my favorite things, copics, rechthoekige die Create a smile stamps.
 
Now head over to the ATCAS blog and join in the fun and get inspired by the rest of the team.
Nu maar snel naar het ATCAs blog en doe gezellig mee.

Reacties

Hello Anja! I'm so happy to be joining you and rest of the DT at ATCAS! I love your take on the code word. I so love those little mice and their notes and instruments. Your coloring is wonderful too.
Bobby zei…
Your beautifully colored mice are having a ball playing the birthday song, Anja.
Doni High zei…
Those mice are so cute! I like the way you made some of the background notes lighter.
Ellenor zei…
What a sweet card, I love your colouring as well :)
Barb Ghig zei…
Love your take on the code word, Anja! Beautiful coloring on the mice and I love how you added extra instruments and musical notes...such a fun card!
Susan zei…
So cute how you used these two bunnies. Your coloring is perfect! Happy New Year!
Celeste Goff zei…
This card is beyond adorable Anja!!!
Jaydee zei…
Anja, this is adorable. I love how you stamped the musical notes in both grey and black - that small touch really does add dimension to the card. The stitched rectangle was the perfect way to frame the focal image.