SSS cardkit juni '18 10 + cards

Hi there don't you just love the cardkit from simon says stamp for june 2018, Fly me away? It's sold out unfortunately but you still can get some of the supplies.
Hoi allemaal gelukkig heb ik een abbo op de simon says stampkit en de juni kit is werkelijk prachtig. Hij is helaas inmiddels uitverkocht maar je kunt verschillende onderdelen nog wel los bestellen.

Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of The Month JUNE 2018 FLY ME AWAY ck0618

I am Always looking forward to all the great inspiration you can find on YouTube from different talented crafter's who make 10 cards out of the SSS kits.
So I used all that inspiration to create my own 10+ cards with the kit. I was inspired by Vicky Papaioannou, Jacky Pasko and Shari Carroll.
Ik verheug me altijd weer op alle YouTube filmpjes en inspiratie die voorbij komt van diverse designers met deze kits. Voor mijn serie kaarten was ik dan ook duidelijk geinspireerd door Vicky Papaioannou, Jacky Pasko en Shari Carroll.

Here are my 10+ cards;
Hier dan mijn uitwerkingen van de kit;

 
One card is not on the picture because I already send it.
Een kaartje staat niet op dit overzicht daar ik dit al op de post heb gedaan.
 











 

Reacties