2sketches4you monday (long post)

I hope you'll have some time because this is gonna be a long post.
First I would like to thank all the participants who joined us at the 1ste annual card showdown over at 2sketches4you we had a blast. I loved seeing all those gorgeous cards each and every week and it was every week tougher to narrow all those beautiful cards down to one.
If you would like to know who is the winner you have to hop over to see for yourself. She is very talented!!!!!!!
Oke enough otherwise the post will get longer and longer.
Ik waarschuw jullie even dat dit een lange post word. Ten eerste wil ik al degene die hebben meegedaan aan the 1ste ultimate card showdown bij 2sketches4you hartelijk bedanken heb genoten van alle kaarten en inspiratie. Het was geen gemakkelijke taak om iedere week weer een aantal uit te kiezen en tenslotte de winnaar. Als jullie willen weten wie het geworden is dan neem maar even een kijkje op het blog het is zeer zeker de moeite waard.

For this week the sponsor is Mackenzie Mae designs they have beautful kits and we all got one to play with. Mine was the "cool and Classy" card kit from june 2009.
Deze week hebben we als sponsor Mackenzie Mae designs met hele leuke kaartenkits. Ik mocht de juni-kit gebruiken.


And this is what I made with the kit. For those who have the time and patience to watch all the cards I'll post them one by one for those who haven't here are all eight cards.
En dit heb ik van de kit gemaakt. Voor degene die alles willen bekijken ik zal ze een voor een beschrijven. Voor degene die het niet redden om zoveel te scrollen hier een overzicht van de 8 gemaakte kaarten.



I will begin with the sketch from KAZAN sketch 30:



My take:



I used all materials from the kit except the little beads I glue to the heart of the flowers. I also put some paper to the lid of the envelop. And used the stamps by scenic route.
Heb allemaal materialen uit de kit gebruikt behalve de kraaltjes in het hart van de bloemen die ik met lijm heb vastgemaakt.Heb ook wat papier op de sluiting van de envelop gebruikt. De stempels zijn van scenic route.

We had to make some freedom of expression cards too with the kit well here we go.
We moesten ook nog wat andere kaarten maken met de kit naar eigen inzicht.

For the second card I used a former bonussketch over at 2sketches4you by Peet.
Voor deze tweede kaart heb ik een voormalige bonussketch van het 2sketches4you blog gebruikt van Peet.



My take:



Here I used the just because stamps.
Hier gebruik gemaakt van just because stempels.

And for the third card:



I also used the just because stamps and some scenic route papers. The rhinestone buttons are from jenni bowlin.
Ook hier de just because stempels gebruikt en rhinestone knopen van Jenni Bowlin.

Are you still with me?
The 4th card:
Here I used the bonussketch made by Latisha for this week:
Zijn jullie er nog steeds?
De 4de kaart hierbij heb ik gebruik gemaakt van de bonussketch voor deze week van Latisha.



My take:



The letterstickers are from Jenni bowlin.
De letterstickers zijn van Jenni Bowlin.

Wow great you are still following:
Card 6 and 7
Prachtig jullie volgen het nog steeds.
Kaart 6 en 7





I used the small clear envelops and the cute 3x3 cards.
Hier heb ik de kleine transparante envelopjes gebruikt en de kleine 3x3 inch kaartjes. Lief He?

Thank's for coming this far I still have some cards left:
The next one is based upon the sketch for the top 5.
Bedankt dat jullie al zover gekomen zijn. Ik heb nog een paar kaartjes om te laten zien. Dit kaartje is gebaseerd op de top5 sketch van 2sketches4you.



My take:





In the inside of the card I used another small clear envelop which I embossed with the cuttlebug emboosingfolder swiss dots I like the outcome of that. I also used the making memories pebble clip to pull the little card out of the envelop. On the envelop I used some rub-ons from basic grey.
Aan de binnenkant van de kaart heb ik weer gebruik gemaakt van zo'n klein transparant envelopje. Heb dit eerst geembost met de cuttlebug embossingfolder swiss dots geeft een heel leuk effect. Heb de making memories pebble clip gebruikt om het kaartje wat in de envelop zit er goed uit te kunnen halen. Op de voorkant van de vlop heb ik rub-ons van basic grey gebruikt.

Oke I promiss you this will be the last one.
Ik beloof jullie dit is het laatste kaartje.




Used the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder a lot on this card.
Heb hier de cuttlebug embossingfolder swiss dots heel veel gebruikt.

Can you imagine all these cards are made from the kit and I have still some left overs to make some more. Great isn't it?
Thank's for being so patient and scrolling down till the end.
Kun je je voorstellen dat ik al deze kaarten gemaakt heb met een kit en ik heb nog steeds papier over om nog wat kaartjes te maken. Cool toch?

Now I'm off making ladybugs for my daugther Susanne who has her 8th birthday tomorrow.
En nu snel aan het werk voor Susanne moet 28 lieveheersbeestjes maken om te trakteren morgen voor haar verjaardag.


Reacties

Dora zei…
Ik heb het hele bericht gelezen en wat eeen prachtige kaarten, even mooie en wat een schitterend papier, kijk mijn ogen uit, en die kleine kaartjes, zijn super, ook om te maken!
WOW!

Groetjes Dora
cnelson zei…
What a great kit! Your work is absolutely stunning!! Wow, have you been busy! I'm in awe!
Pam zei…
Anja - I don't even know what to say, but that my jaw dropped when I saw all your cards and how elaborate each one is. Thank you for bringing such beauty to my kit!! Pam from MacMae Designs
Marga zei…
Zo goed dat ik er even voor ben gaan zitten, inderdaad een hoop nieuws, maar allemaal even prachtig!! MIjn complimenten.
romy zei…
Wauw, wat mooi allemaal. Echt prachtig.
Latisha zei…
Oh my goodness Anja!! Look at all of those beautiful cards...love them, your take on my sketch is stunning!!
Wow Anja, you sure were a busy bee :D Love the cards, love them all, the one with your take on the UCS, the one that opens up on the front, simply fantastic! love the PP you used!

HUGS
Clouds :D
Kim Sonksen zei…
Goodness me girl - you have totally rocked the Kit. Love what you did and that you based your cards on so many 2S4Y sketches. Awesome work
Laura Davis zei…
Stunning work Anja!
Laura
~Lori Roop zei…
Wonderful fabulous work Anja!! Your cards are rockin'!
Joke zei…
Poeh, wat kunnen er veel kaarten uit zo'n kit en wat heb je prachtige kaarten gemaakt. Geweldig!e
Your cards are amazing Anja! I definitely have a lot to learn from you! :)
elaine t
Karin zei…
Wat een prachtige kaarten!
Ik vind ze allemaal even mooi!
wow you have been one busy lady! love your cards!