twisted sketches

My second post today, as happy as I was when I wrote the first post for this day, I'm now sad to tell you that my term over at twisted sketches has come to an end. This saturday the last sketch is provided and made by the A and B team. I had much fun working with this talented team and awesome sketches and hopefully I'll join in the fun in the future.
Well over to the card, the twist is SUMMER.
Mijn tweede berichtje voor vandaag. Zo blij als ik was toen ik het eerste berichtje schreef zo verdrietig ben ik nu met de mededeling dat mijn periode bij twisted sketches er alweer op zit. Heb altijd met veel plezier de sketches verwerkt in m'n kaarten en hoop in de toekomst toch nog af en toe de sketches te maken.
Hier de laatste sketch, de twist is ZOMER.



Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock; wit bazzill, p.p.; pink paislee , spellbinder nestabilities, martha steward vlinderpons, marianne design creatables takjes, rub-ons melissa frances, american crafts thickers.


Ofcourse I also have as promissed the layout of the day. This time it's another layout I made for Marianne (Madebymaly) as designwork.
Natuurlijk ook nog een lootje van de dag, deze heb ik gemaakt voor Marianne als designwerk.



Gebruikte materialen:
p.p; basic grey, prima marketing madeline, journalingkaartje prima marketing madeline, american crafts thickers, martha steward vlinderpons.

Reacties

Cornelie zei…
wat ben je druk joh! en het één is nog mooier dan het andere! Ook deze 2 mogen er zeker weer zijn! Vind het leuk om iedere keer op je blog te kijken! Groetjes Cornelie
dstandard zei…
Gorgeous card and fabulous layout - such a sweet picture!
OK zei…
Чудесная открыточка - по-настоящему летняя, солнечная!
Dora zei…
Wederom een prachtexemplaar!