52 weeks for christmas

Although the wheater is pretty Sunny over here I managed to make another christmascard for my stash.
Ook al is het hoogzomer hier ben ik er toch in geslaagd om een kerstkaart te maken.

This card is a combination of three challenges;
* Yvonne's 52 weeks for Christmas.
* Festive fridaysblog
* merry monday; anything goes.

I was kindly asked by Hazel to link this one up for another challenge; CHNC  ( craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge) challenge extra for july.
Mij werd vriendelijk gevraagd door Hazel om ook dit kaartje te linken bij een vierde challengeblog namelijk het CHNC challenge blog extra for july.







 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzil, p.p; Cosmo cricket, Teresa collins, roze lint, brads xenos, stempels PTI.

Reacties

Romy zei…
Wat een prachtige kleurencombinatie voor een kerstkaart! Hij is erg mooi geworden!
Tinie zei…
Wauw wat een prachtige kerstkaart met deze niet-kerst kleuren!!!
Groetjes Tinie
Heel mooi kaartje! Leuk zo eens in heel andere kleuren! Bedankt weer voor het meedoen!!
Groetjes, Yvonne
Marlieke zei…
Mooi, mooi, mooi....MOOI! Wauw!!!
love this stairstep down design! so balanced and lovely! I love how it comes natural to some people and (I struggle at times).

Thanks for your Lovely inspration!
-Kimberly
Darnell zei…
Fantastic card, Anja! I love all the on-trend details you have used. I especially love that the text banner is the classic Christmas text!! Thank you for joining up this week with the Merry Monday challenge!!
Hazel zei…
Thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for July x
Ardyth zei…
So pretty! I love the 'snowflakes' on the left - they really feel festive! Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday!
Anja, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful layout, and I just love your stamping! Thank you so much for playing with Festive Friday again!
Geri zei…
Hello, Anja! So nice peeking in on you again! I'm a little slow this time, but I made it! LOVE this card! I love how the clean white space makes the pink and silver pop, and I love the circular stamping above and the pretty linear layers below...Really nice design and beautiful card!!! Great to have you back at Festive Friday!!!
Julie zei…
Lovely card- your colours coordinate well.