Some more...

cards for today to share with you.
En nog een paar kaartjes om met jullie te delen voor vandaag.

First I would like to share my take on the NEW challenge over at the Winnie & Walter blog; the gossip column with Taheerah.
Als eerste het kaartje voor de NIEUWE challenge van het Winnie & Walter blog; de gossip column met Taheerah.




 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels winnie & walter, diecut winnie & walter, scor-it.
 
 
Challenge;
 
 
 
I used the following colors; and was inspired by the lines in the dress.
Ik heb de onderstaande kleuren gebruikt en heb me laten inspireren door de strepen in de jurk.
 
 


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; doodlebug, ballondie lawn fawn, cirkeldie lil'inkers design, transparante sheet, confetti, twine, stempels winnie & wlater.
 
Challenges;
 
 
 
 
 

Reacties

Heidi Baks zei…
Very fun shaker card! I love the festive little items in it. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.
Dawn zei…
Brilliant cards! I love them both! Thanks so much for visiting my blog too! xx
So beautiful! Love the bold colors. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
Taheerah zei…
I love the diagonal placement of all those sentiments and the clean lines of your card! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!