Welcome little one.....

I am still making some baby cards so for today's post over at the create a smile blog I have also baby cards.
Ik ben nog steeds babykaartjes aan het maken dus voor het berichtje van create a smile heb ik ook wat baby kaartjes.

I'll start with the girly card.
Ik begin met het meisjes kaartje.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; studio calico, stempels en dies create a smile, wolkjesdie papersmooches, transparante sheet, shaker sequins, foam, ronde hoekpons, stencil create a smile, twine, vellum, witte embossingpoeder, copics.


Next is a boy card.
Het volgende kaartje is voor een jongen;


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, watercolor paper, distress ink, stempels create a smile, sequins, copics, witte embossingpoeder.
 
I would also like to link this over at case this sketch;
Dit kaartje doet ook mee bij case this sketch;
 
 
And the third card can be used for both I guess.
En dit derde kaartje kan voor zowel een meisje als ook een jongen;
 
 
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; create a smile sending Sunshine, washi-tape create a smile, stempel create a smile, copics, enamel stickers create a smile, wolkjes die papersmooches, foam.

I would also like to link this over at the Viva la Verve blog.
Dit kaartje doet ook mee aan de viva la verve sketch;


 
Now please visit the create a smile blog to find much more inspiration with all the lovely supplies from create a smile.
Ga nu maar snel naar het create a smile blog voor de nodige inspiratie.

Reacties

Joyce Ebben zei…
Ze zijn weer leuk! De bovenste is mijn favoriet :-)
Hannelie zei…
Beautiful cards Anja!
Thanks you for taking the time to join us at CTS with your fabulous card!
Snoezige kaartjes Anja, vooral die met het schaapje vind ik superlief!
tiffelijah zei…
Such sweet cards! I love the baby cards and all the copic and water color is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your creations.
OH Babs zei…
Hi I am commenting on your card for CTS this is a very cute image and I like the splash of water color.
conil zei…
Dropped by to say I LOVE your CASE This Sketch card and stayed to look at all the gorgeousness on your blog. You have so much talent, I hope your teaching somewhere.
Michelle zei…
Anja, your cards are always so beautiful! Love these!
Leigh Penner zei…
Oh, these are all wonderful! I especially love your take on the CTS sketch!
These are all fabulous, but I just adore your VLV card! Those puffy clouds and the sweet little chevron enamel stickers just make me smile.
donna mikasa zei…
Love your take on the sketch, Anja! Those whales (narwhal?) are adorable!
Petra Swart zei…
Sjoe, jy's omtrent besig met die baba kaartjies, Anja!!!! Hierdie drie is almal so mooi!!!!
Groete, Petra XX
SO ADORABLE!! Thanks for playing along!