Tag You're It # 53

Hi folks for today the new challenge over at the Tag You're It blog.
En voor vandaag de nieuwe challenge van het Tag You're It blog.



This awesome tag made by Michele Ferguson is gorgeous so I followed it.
Deze prachtige kaart gemaakt door Michele heb ik vrij letterlijk gelift.




I loved the large tagshape so I used a tagdie from PTI and partial diecut it to extend the length.
Did some embossing on both tags and used the same color combination for my flowers.
Ik vond die lange tag heel erg leuk dus heb een tagdie van PTI gebruikt en met gedeeltelijk diecutting de tag verlengd.
Beide tags geembost en voor mijn bloemen dezelfde kleurencombinatie gekozen.

Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en zwart, diecuts W plus 9, stempels wplus9, waterdroplets pretty pink posh, embossingfolder quickutz en tim holtz, kreukellint, witte embossingpoeder.

Now please head over to the tag you're it blog to find much more beautiful projects inspired by this tag.
Nu maar snel naar het Tag You're It blog voor de nodige inspiratie van deze tag.

Reacties

Hello, Anja!!! It has been far too long since my last visit ... this preparation to moving has really put constraints on my time! LOve the blooms on your darling tag!
=]
Colleen zei…
Fantastic tag, Anja...I love those colors and your background is fab! Hope life is treating you and your family great!!
Kara Lynne zei…
Anja, I love the beautiful bouquet you created! Everything about your tag is wonderful! Gorgeous take on Michele's tag! I'm pinning this!
Donna zei…
Love your take on Michele's tag, Anja. Very pretty. x
Barb Ghig zei…
Beautiful choice of blooms, and I love your embossed backgrounds! Love your color combo, too! Gorgeous take on Michele's tag/bookmark, Anja!