Altenew bloghop

Hi I am very excited to be part of the amazing bloghop over at the Altenew blog today.
Hoi allemaal ik ben heel erg blij dat ik vandaag deel uit mag maken van de Altenew bloghop.




The purpose of this blog hop is to raise awareness of the many challenge blogs out there. Tag You're It is one of the stops along the way.
Het doel van deze bloghop is het promoten van al die verschillende challenge blogs die er te vinden zijn. Tag you're it is er daar een van.

So here is my tag for this hop based upon this previous inspiration graphic
Hierbij mijn tag voor deze bloghop gebaseerd op deze vorige challenge;



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, groen en rood, stempels altenew, die hartjesbanner PTI, copics, lintje, die tag my favorite things, washi-tape.
 
For this tag I used two different stampsets from Altenew; The Persian motifs and the Socahtoa stampset.
 
Persian Motifs Stamp Set - Altenew
 - 1Sohcahtoa Stamp Set - Altenew
 - 1
 
So I highly recommend you to hop along this bloghop packed full of inspiration.
Dus ik raad jullie aan om zeker deze geweldige bloghop te volgen vol met inspiratie.
 

Reacties

cm zei…
Anja, I adore the way you've translated the inspiration tag into a floral beauty! The rich red...oh my! Gorgeous!
Hugs~carol
Kara Lynne zei…
Like Carol, I was so drawn to that rich red color in your gorgeous flower! Beautiful tag, Anja!
Marybeth zei…
It's absolutely beautiful! Love the gorgeous way you blended the colors on the blooms!