CAS on sunday # 94 HALLOWEEN

And over to the new challenge at the CAS on Sunday blog it's all about Halloween.
En dan de nieuwe challenge van het CAS on Sunday blog.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, paars en lila, die my favorite things en lawn fawn, letterdies ?, zwarte fineliner, copics, stempel my favorite things, sentimentstempel clearly besotted stamps.

Make sure you visit the CAS on Sunday blog for more creepy Halloween projects.
Neem maar snel een kijkje op het CAS on Sunday blog voor meer Halloween inspiratie.

Reacties

Janneke zei…
Je kaart is helemaal leuk Anja ;o)
Susan zei…
This is such a cute card. Your mummy is perfectly shaded and your card is just perfect!
Mariken zei…
Wat een leukerd is dit, echt een top Halloween kaartje!!
Barb Ghig zei…
Oh my gosh, Anja...this is absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring, and I love your CAS design!
Please check your email for a note from me...thanks!