Tag You're It #59

And here the new challenge over at the Tag You're It blog.
En hierbij de nieuwe challenge van het Tag You're It blog.



And here is my take on this beautiful tag.
En hierbij mijn uitwerking van deze prachtige tag;

I loved the stamp but since I don't own it I tried to copy it with some flowerstamps and some drawing of my own.
Ik vond vooral die stempel zp leuk. Ik heb hem zelf niet dus heb geprobeerd hem zo goed mogelijk te benaderen met een bloemenstempel en wat tekenwerk.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, gouden embossingpoeder, copics, zwarte fineliner, sequins, stempels altenew, kreukellint, tagdie SSS, distress ink.
 
Now head over to the Tag You're It blog to find much more inspiration tags and I believe we have a surprise!!!!!!!
Nu maar snel naar het Tag You're It blog voor meer inspiratie en volgens mij hebben we ook een verrassing!!!!!!!

Reacties

Kara Lynne zei…
You baked a beautiful cake! Amazing tag, Anja!
Mimi zei…
I love the sequins tucked along the top layer! Very original touch!
Barb Ghig zei…
Gorgeous tag, Anja!
Wat knap dat je de stempel hebt nagemaakt, mooi gekleurd ook!!
Kathy Straw zei…
I love the golden touches. So lovely
Jeanne J. zei…
Beautiful coloring on this layer cake.. and the layer of sequins peeking through is delightful Anja!