25 days of christmastags day 11, 12 en 13.

Hi there for today again some christmastags for the 25 days of christmastags by Tracey macNeely.
Hoi allemaal vandaag wederom enkele tags voor de 25 days of christmastags challenge.


Day 11, featuring Technique Tuesday.


I went through my pile of stamps and dies but I couldn't find any Technique Tuesday stamps to use for this challenge so I went for something else.
Helaas niets in mijn voorraad van technique Tuesday om voor deze challenge te gebruiken.

I was inspired by this tag from Jill Dewey Hawkins.
Deze tag heb ik als inspiratiebron gekozen.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, tagdie SSS, twine, cirkeldie spellbinder nestabilities, copics, stempel taylored expressions.
 
Day 12 featuring Serendipity stamps.
Voor deze dag is de sponsor serendipity stamps
 
 
Also nothing from this manifacturer in my possession.
Helaas ook van dit merk niets in mijn bezit.
 
I was inspired by these tags from Carol Mayne
Deze tags hebben me geinspireerd.
 
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, tagdie SSS, lintje, distress ink, copics, stempel taylored expressions.
 
 Day 13 featuring lil'inkers designs.
Voor deze dag is de sponsor lil'inkers designs.



I really love all the different dies from Lil'ínkers designs so I used a couple of them on this tag.
Ik ben helemaal weg van de dies van lil'inkers designs dus heb ik er verschillende gebruikt op deze tag.
I was inspired by the tag of  Laura Pryor.
Deze tag heeft me geinspireerd.



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; watercolor paper, distress ink, zilver papier my favorite things, lintje, zilver koordje, dies lil'inkers design, vellum, tagdie SSS, stempel create a smile.

Reacties