Create a smile sad farewell..........

Today I would like to share with you some great news but also some sad news. After 4 awesome years being part of an unbelievable talented and great designteam, I have decided to step down from this team. I had a blast and I am honored to have been given the opportunity to see this little company come to life. Christine is the greatest "boss" of the world and the teammembers are the sweetest persons I know. I sure am gonna miss them all but I will be following them.
So now for the great news, today there is another new release and it's again a big and awesome one.

Vandaag heb ik leuk maar ook minder leuk nieuws. Na 4 geweldige jaren waarin ik Create A Smile heb zien ontstaan heb ik besloten om te stoppen met het designteam. Ik heb er ontzettend van genoten en Christine is echt een hele lieve baas en de andere designteamleden zijn als familie zo getalenteerd, hartelijk en lief. Ik ga het vast wel missen maar zal ze toch blijven volgen.
Wat betreft het goede nieuws; er is vandaag wederom een hele leuke nieuwe release;


Here are my last cards as a designteammember;
Hierbij dan mijn laatste bijdrages als designteamlid;






Reacties